The amount of “Carry-On” baggage that the passenger may carry without charge may consist of one piece which when measured conforms to the under seat size – a maximum of 22″ x 14″ x 9″ and weight of 20 lbs. The rules tariffs specify free baggage allowances, which include carry-on baggage. However, over and above this allowance, the passenger may carry certain items, as follows:
- A lady’s handbag, lady’s pocketbook or lady’s purse-, i.e., which is appropriate to normal travelling dress and is not being used as a container for the transportation of articles which would otherwise be regarded as baggage.
- A briefcase for Laptop computer.
- An overcoat, wrap or blanket.
- An umbrella or walking stick.
- A small camera and/or a pair of binoculars.
- A reasonable amount of reading matter for the flight.
- Infant’s food for consumption in flight
- Infant’s carrying basket
- Invalid’s fully collapsible wheelchair and/or a pair of crutches, and/or braces or other prosthetic device provided that the passenger is dependent upon them.