Bahamasair offers refundable and non-refundable tickets; non-refundable tickets are not repayable or returnable in any circumstances due to cancellation or no show by the passenger. In all other cases Bahamasair will submit credit card refunds to credit card issuers within seven business days of receiving a completed refund request and will refund purchases by cash, check, or other forms of payment within 20 business days.
If a passenger cancels a ticketed flight reservation prior to ticketed departure time, travel that is rebooked will be valid as follows:
- Wholly unused tickets, provided travel commences within one year from the original ticket issue date
- Partially used tickets, provided travel is completed within one year from the outbound travel date on the original ticket and change fees apply.
- If ticketed flight reservation is not cancelled prior to ticketed departure time, rebooking is not permitted and the ticket has no value.
Changes are permitted prior to the ticketed departure time of each flight provided the new itinerary meets all the provisions of the new fare purchased. Itineraries may be rebooked and travel must commence up to one year from original ticket issues date provided. When the new itinerary results in a higher fare, the difference will be added and the change fee will apply.
If ticketed flight is not cancelled prior to ticket departure time, then the ticket has no value.
If ticketed flight reservation is not changed prior to ticketed departure time, rebooking is not permitted and the ticket has no value.
To ensure a prompt refund, you must submit all required documentation and information, including:
- Valid ticket submitted to us before the expiration date (tickets expire one year from the date of issue)
- Original unused flight coupons for paper tickets
- Ticket number for electronic tickets
- Brief written explanation
- Your name, address, and telephone number(s)
- Form of payment used to purchase the ticket
If you are holding a refundable ticket, please visit: https://book.bahamasair.com/web/Feedback.xhtml and select "Refund" under Category.